BKeeney Software has released version 1.1 of our Calendar Classes for Xojo and Real Studio. The Calendar Control is a Canvas subclass that lets you easily add Day, Week, Multi-Week, and Month views into your desktop applications. The Calendar Control works in Mac OS X (carbon and Cocoa), Windows, and Linux applications.
New in Version 1.1:
- Made Retina Ready (Mac OS X only)
- Events on day view no longer overlap
- Added ClearEvents method
- Added Constant, kVersion to BKS_CalendarBase
- You can now drag events to different times
- Added a time interval to mConfig to constrain time drags and start/stop drag changes
- Changed EventMoved event parameter to make usage more clear
- Added ScrollToTime method to make the calendar scroll to that time
- Added a new EventChanged event to tell the user that the event may have changed due to a time drag (move or change start/stop time)
We offer two versions of the Calendar, the Standard license is an encrypted set of classes and for those needing to get to the full source code we offer the Professional license.
More information can be found at http://www.bkeeney.com/calendar-classes-for-real-studio/