We updated Styled HTML Field today to version 2.0.10. The StyledHTMLField is a set of classes for Xojo that allow you to export HTML from StyledText in a native TextArea control. The classes also allow you to create HTML emails.
This maintenance release has the following changes:
- Added ConnectionType for secure connections with ability to choose SSL2, SSL23, SSL3, TLSv1 and TLSv11, TLSV12 for R3 when it’s released.
- Added Paragraph Alignment to the demo application
- Removed PWEmbedImageSMTP. Now uses TCPSecureSocket but secure set to false for non-secure connections.
- Fixed deprecated items with current Xojo replacements.
- Fixed items found in project check
- Fixed old BKeeney URL’s in the demo app
Demo, pricing, downloads, and other details at http://www.bkeeney.com/styled-html-field/