BKeeney Software is proud to announce Version 1.6.1 of BKS Shorts with Report Designer, our reporting classes and tool for Xojo. Shorts allows you to integrate a report designer into your own Xojo desktop application. Desktop and Web applications can generate reports. Both versions can export to PDF if they have the MonkeyBread DynaPDF plugin.
This is a free update to all existing users. This version is mostly a bug fix release and is recommended for all users.
- The Footer Constants can now also be used in the header
- Refactored DesignCanvas and ReportPF and moved some of that code into PAF_DatabaseKit.DBWrapper where it makes more sense
- Loading a report into the designer, or for rendering, will no longer re-read the schema and overwrite any manually created relationships
- Added Tables and Views section into the report definition file
- Fixed an issue with report width/height not being remembered correctly. Changed from using PrinterSetup string which is not cross platform safe to use the dimentions instead.
- YOU NEED TO RESAVE YOUR REPORTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHANGE
- Fixed issue where landscape reports weren’t being exported properly to HTML and PDF.
- Added breaks in the PreparedStatement creation to help in debugging.
- Added some missing field handling to ODBC
- DBWrapper will no longer create a missing SQLite Database.
- Fixed UI in winDBRelations