Lenexa, KS (February 8th 2019) — BKS Tab Control update can now drag rearrange
BKeeney Software releases a minor update for BKS Tab Control enabling users to drag and drop to rearrange tabs. Developers can enable or disable this feature using a switch in the Xojo IDE. A new event, TabOrderChanged, is raised when the user performs a drag-rearrange.
The BKS Tab Control is a set of classes that offer developers a classic “tabs control” for Xojo Desktop applications. The Tab Control can attach to any RectControl or Window, and will maintain a relationship to this parent control if and when it changes size. Tabs can be displayed in one of four directions (North, South, East, West) and individually offer options like a close button, an icon, a background color, and can be disabled.Other features:
- Optional CloseBox can be positioned on the left of right
- If the CloseBox is selected a CancelClose event is fired
- Optional Icon can be positioned on the left or right
- Each tab can be independently styled (colors, fonts, text decorations)
- Each tab can be disabled
- Tabs that overflow may be accessed with an overflow popup menu
- Works in HiDPI, non-HiDPI, and dark modes
BKS Tab Control has been tested in macOS, Windows, and several varieties of Linux with Xojo 2018 R4 and back to Xojo 2017 R1. The control may work unchanged in older versions of Xojo.
BKS Tab Control is sold as unencrypted source code and costs $75 USD. Existing customers can download the update with the original link on their sales receipt. More information and a demo project are available at: https://www.bkeeney.com/allproducts/bks-tab-control/